Fenugreek is widely known in the Indian Community as one of the herbs that aid in their long, shiny, and thick hair. This herb is similar to clover. It's native is the Mediterranean region and Southern Europe. Fenugreek also aids in hair replenishment by providing smoothness. All oils blended into this herb are 100% plant based, cruelty free, cold pressed, and unrefined.
Ingredients : Fenugreek, Lavender essential oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Castor Oil, and Grapeseed Oil.
- Controls hair loss/shedding
- Triggers hair growth
- Helps hair regrowth
- Natural conditioner
- Adds shine
- Combats dandruff strengthens hair
- Menthol improves blood flow to stimulate hair follicles and aid with pattern baldness
- Antimicrobial agents help prevent itchy scalp and dandruff
- Boosts hair growth
- Moisturizes hair
- Smooths dry hair
- Protects hair from split ends and dandruff
- Moisturizes scalp
- Rich in essential vitamins and minerals that nourish hair ( Vitamins B, C, E, Copper, & zinc)
- Promotes thickness
- Rich in oleic acid which allows oil to actually penetrate hair shaft and moisturize hair
- Aids with psoriasis
- Vitamin D which helps promote the generation of new hair follicles
- Scalp enrichment
- Ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids helps improve hair growth when massaged into scalp
- Reduce scalp inflammation in those that suffer from dermatitis
How to use:
For length retention - Apply dime sized amount directly to hair shaft, wet or dry, reapply as needed for moisture.
For scalp - Apply applicator bottle directly on scalp every other day or as needed. Massage gently for 3-5 minutes.
Can be used as a hot oil treatment before wash, or added to deep conditioner for increased benefit.
Disclaimer - Results may vary, we do not claim to cure hair issues related to genetics, illnesses, or other diseases. Please do a test patch on skin for 24 hours before use. If irritation occurs stop use immediately. Despite issues previously stated, with good hair care regimen and proper hair care you may see wild growth/length retention. Not recommended for children under age 18 months.
Don't forget to take pictures to see hair progress.